Name of home
Maycroft Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
30th September 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Very attractive and excellent benefits package
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 22 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Maycroft Manor features multi-award winning design initiatives and provides a high standard of relationship-centered care.
The home provides flexible care to include quality nursing, residential and dementia care with a " Good " overall CQC rating
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the General Manager is responsible for the overall management of the home.
The General Manager will lead and manage the operation, working closely with their management team providing strong leadership and inspiration. The General Manager will ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical compliance, hospitality services and business performance.
- Lead, support, empower and inspire your team to deliver outstanding outcomes for the home.
- Manage financial budgets to ensure revenue and income targets are met.
- Support the home’s management team across all departments to ensure that the care provided is aligned with the Hallmark Vision and Hallmark Charter, appropriate to our resident’s needs and meeting their relative targets and KPI’s.
- Develop and implement a business plan for the home on an annual basis, whilst ensuring all necessary reporting is completed accurately and on time to senior management.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- A strong leader. We want you to inspire our teams to deliver outstanding care.
- Experienced. A minimum of 2 years’ management experience in a care home is essential, with a proven track record in delivering quality care.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now