Group Head of Recruitment
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 21 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the People and Performance Director, the Head of Recruitment is responsible for leading the recruitment team and delivering outstanding candidates to support the growth of our business.
The group role covers Hallmark Care Homes, Santhem Residences, Savista Developments and the Hallmark Care Homes Foundation.
- Mentor an established, first class and highly regarded recruitment team
- Develop innovative resourcing strategies
- Produce social media and marketing campaigns to reflect our EVP and company values
- To ensure a consistent and strong candidate experience from first contact through to joining
- Work alongside our recruitment suppliers to ensure the Hallmark Group is positioned and promoted in line with our expectations and KPIs
We are looking for:
- A leader. Our recruitment team are highly regarded and self-motivated so we seek a leader that can take the team even higher and further
- An innovator. We seek a recruitment leader that can bring fresh ideas and thinking to help market and communicate our vision, values and brand to talent communities
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team. You will be and outstanding
- Strategic and willing to roll up your sleeves. You will hold the strategy for our recruitment campaigns, but you will also be an active recruiter
- An ambassador for Hallmark in our talent communities, be it internal or external
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care and 25 days holiday
- Work life balance
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us today.