Office Manager - Maternity Cover
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
06th August 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the team's Executive Assistant, the Office Manager is responsible for providing outstanding, efficient support to the wider Hallmark team and all Homes within the group, ensuring the achievement of Hallmark hospitality standards and contribute to the achievement of the Hallmark Care Home vision:
To be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality relationship-centred care for all residents.
This is a maternity cover contract, lasting for 12 months.
- Work closely with the Central Support and wider team by taking ownership of general duties involving the upkeep of the Central Support Office; such as mail, reception and general enquiries via email and phone, booking meeting rooms and parking spaces.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team as required. This may include minor PA duties to the ELT as required, however this is not a PA position.
- Manage the organisation and administration for business events throughout the year.
- Provide support to the various teams at Central Support and our homes, this can include liaising with our IT provider and managing the stationery and office supplies.
- Lead the organisation and procurement of provision for newly recruited and existing team, and arrange and lead the induction for our Tier 1 team members at Central Support.
- Provide high level data entry support on a variety of projects via programs such as Excel.
- Support the Central Support Office by taking responsibility for a variety of in depth duties that will benefit the wider business.
You will be:
- Methodical and organised
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with high standards of accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Maintain and promote a professional image for the company at all times
- Diplomatic, discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
- Effective communicator
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry-leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care and 25 days holiday.
- Work-life balance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us today by following the links provided.Apply now