Name of home
Ty Porth Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st August 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The Business Administrator is responsible for all the administrative duties within the home. Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Administrator will ensure that smooth and efficient management of the administrative duties are covered to the highest standards in order to effectively support various aspects of the home.
- Represent the Hallmark Brand to residents and team members.
- Manage the recruitment and training of the team.
- Ensure that all personnel records for the team are accurate and maintained.
- Maintain minor cash handling for the home.
- Produce reports for various aspects of the role.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
- Confident in the three main aspects of the role: Human Resources, Finance and Recruitment.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now