Care Assistant - Nights
Name of home
Banstead Manor Care Home
Number of hours
33 or 44
13th October 2021
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time
£10.63 - £11.14
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Care Assistant, you will report to the Senior Care Assistant or Registered Nurse and will support with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents, paying attention to their specific and individual needs.
No experience? No worries! If you have a passion for care and want to make a big difference to the lives of our residents, we want to hear from you!
- Support the Senior Carers and Registered Nurses to deliver high quality care in the home.
- Support during meal times, be involved in all activities provided by the home to promote our relationship centred care with building relationships within the care home.
- Assist with ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed, updated and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in or working towards an NVQ/QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Passionate about providing high quality relationship centered care.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now