Name of home
Anisha Grange Care Home
Number of hours
30 hrs per week
20th October 2021
Permanent - Full Time
£9.50 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Kitchen Assistant looking for a new role?
Anisha Grange care home have opportunities for kitchen assistants to add to our fantastic catering team. This role is 30hrs per week and will include some weekend working. We offer very competitive rates of pay and a beautiful working environment.
The Kitchen Assistant will be part of the catering team ensuring the highest standards are achieved and will support in ensuring the nutritional content of the meals provided cater for the dietary needs of all residents. To deliver high quality restaurant level food. To ensure that the kitchen is kept to a high cleaning standard.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Food Hygiene Level or working towards the qualification
- QCF or NVQ level 2 in Health & Safety Level 2 or working towards the qualification
- Previous kitchen experience would be beneficial
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.Apply now