Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
37.5 hours per week
31st October 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring all payroll queries and month payment activities are accurately completed within the set time frames. You will also be responsible for all aspects of the care homes payroll including statutory sick pay, maternity payments, monitoring the times sheet activities through our employee database CareSys.
To contribute to the achievement of the Hallmark Care Home vision; ‘to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality relationship focused care for all residents’.
- Ensure all payroll runs within your remit are completed accurately and efficiently within set deadlines.
- Be the main point of contact for your Homes for assistance and queries on all payroll issues.
- Support wider teams in relation to reports that cover annual leave figures, team sickness, team turnover and more.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
- Confident in the three main aspects of the role: Human Resources, Finance and Recruitment.
- Experienced with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role, ideally working with Sage and CareSys.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now