Name of home
Regency House Care Home
Number of hours
31st October 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Anna Marie Zouaoui
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Care Team Lead, you will report to the Senior Care Assistant and will support the care team by providing leadership and guidance to ensure the team provide the highest quality of relationship centred care.
- Lead the care assistants to ensure they are providing the best quality care to our residents.
- Support the Senior Care Assistant to appropriately manage the care on your respective community and complete any duties as requested by senior team.
- Support the senior team with the admission and discharge of residents, complete appropriate documentation and maintain company policy and procedures.
- Support the senior team in the administration and management of resident’s medication as appropriate.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in or working towards an NVQ/QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Passionate about providing high quality relationship centered care.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now