Name of home
Regency House Care Home
Number of hours
31st October 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Anna Marie Zouaoui
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Manager, the Lead Senior Care Assistant is responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to our residents and ensuring that an outstanding level of relationship centered care, dementia care and lifestyle choices is being delivered within the home.
- Lead, support and inspire the care team to deliver outcomes for the home in your allocated community or communities.
- Support the Clinical Care Manager in the leadership of the care team to ensure they are aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- Ensure medication is ordered and audited in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure risk assessments are completed within the home and safe working practices are being followed.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified with an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experienced within a care home environment, and minimum of two years’ in a shift leadership/management role.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now