Hutton - Retirement Village
Name of home
Number of hours
37.5 hours per week ( 5 out of 7 days on a rota)
29th October 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Santhem Residencies is a stunning new retirement village located in Hutton, Essex. We offer thoughtfully designed independent living apartments, with exceptional facilities, services and financial peace of mind.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Head Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high quality of housekeeping services throughout the village.
The Head Housekeeper will manage the laundry and all domestic services, working closely with the team to provide strong leadership, management and inspiration ensuring the highest service standards are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Ensure the Village and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, Induction and training of the support service team; ensuring training targets are met and team is competent in their roles.
- Manage rotas and ensure correct team member levels are on shift at any time.
- Ensure that the Housekeeping budgets and expenditure targets are met whilst keeping adequate stock levels.
- Support the General Manager to ensure that all team members are all aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Santhem Residencies Charter.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced in a hospitality background, with 2 years’ minimum experience managing a team and handling budgets.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now