Shenfield - Santhem Retirement Village
Name of home
Number of hours
37.5 hours per week ( 5 out of 7 days on a rota)
24th December 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Santhem Residencies is a stunning new retirement village located in Hutton, Essex. We offer thoughtfully designed independent living apartments, with exceptional facilities, services and financial peace of mind.
To provide support to the village by greeting all visitors and residents in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner ensuring high standards of customer service are met at all times and to maintain a welcoming atmosphere on entering the property.
To contribute to the achievement of the Santhem Residences Vision.
- Ensuring that the overall presentation of the reception provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image of the Village, as well as ensuring all visitors to the village are welcomed, are made aware of Health & Safety requirements and treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide support to the Business Administrator and management team with generating accurate reports, invoicing and recording team figures when required to do so.
- Manage bookings for the Resident Club Car and Wellness Centre and provide invoices accordingly. You will also assistant the management team with administrative duties around village events, and co-ordinating and encouraging residents to participate in events in the village.
- Actively engage with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Customer service focussed. With 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the food and beverage industry.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Work - Life balance.
***‘ Santhem Residences are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time’
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now