Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
16 hours per week
31st October 2021
Permanent - Part Time
£10.22 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Hallmark Care Homes is a family run business, our vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, relationship centred care for all residents.
Maintenance/Grounds Operative Role
We currently have an opportunity available for a Maintenance/Grounds Operative to join our team.
- Assist the Maintenance Operative with the internal and external maintenance of the home and ensure a safe and pleasant environment for all residents, visitors and team members.
- Assist with minor repairs such as furniture and equipment, and minor plumbing and electrical tasks.
- Help maintain the grounds and gardens as a safe environment through regular maintenance.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
You will be experienced in both maintenance and gardening, with a good knowledge of health and safety and COSHH.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- Paid holiday
- Excellent Induction training
- Optional health care plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join ‘Team Hallmark’ Care Homes, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and send us your CV.