Ipswich - Bucklesham Grange Care Home
Name of home
Bucklesham Grange Care Home
Number of hours
40h per week
30th November 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Hospitality Services Manager, the Head Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high quality of housekeeping services throughout the home.
The Head Housekeeper will manage the laundry and all domestic service areas, working closely with their teams to provide strong leadership, management and inspiration to ensure the highest service standards are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Support the Hospitality Services Manager in the recruitment, Induction and training of the support service team; ensuring training targets are met and team is competent in their roles.
- Manage rotas and ensure correct team member levels are on shift at any time.
- Ensure that the Housekeeping budgets and expenditure targets are met whilst keeping adequate stock levels.
- Support the Hospitality Services Manager to ensure that all team members are all aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced in a hospitality background, with 2 years’ minimum experience managing a team and handling budgets.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now