Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
Wimbledon - Kew House Care Home
Name of home
Kew House Care Home
Number of hours
38.5 per week
31st October 2021
Temporary - Full Time
£11.50 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Hospitality Services Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for ensuring a there is a welcoming, professional and friendly atmosphere upon entering the home.
The Receptionist will ensure all visitors to the home are welcomed, provide refreshments, ensure telephone calls are handled in a timely manner and provide support to the management team.
- Ensure that the overall presentation of the reception provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image of the home.
- Assist the Business Administrator in various administration duties and support the Customer Relationship Manager with sales enquiries and ‘show arounds’ of the home.
- Ensure that residents receive their post and prepare all outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all training is coordinated with the home, making team members aware of course that are available.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced. A Receptionist background and experience working in a team is essential.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now