Leigh-On-Sea - Admiral Court Care Home
Name of home
Admiral Court Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
12th November 2021
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive Salary and excellent benefits package
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 21 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Maintenance Operative is responsible for ensuring the home is a safe environment for residents, team members and visitors whilst maintaining a high quality of service within the home. Alongside the safety aspects, the Maintenance Operative will also be responsible for maintaining the decoration of the home, ensuring the home and grounds are kept to a high standard.
- Ensure all minor repairs and audit requirements are fixed in a timely manner.
- Maintain the boiler house and refuse area, ensuring that clinical waste and rubbish is removed from the home.
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Carry out all required tests and checks for various systems of the home on weekly, monthly, annual basis.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Competent in general building maintenance.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now