Porth - Ty Porth Care Home
Name of home
Ty Porth Care Home
Number of hours
18th December 2021
Permanent - Part Time
£9.00 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Maintenance Operative is responsible for ensuring the home is a safe environment for residents, team members and visitors whilst maintaining a high quality of service within the home. Alongside the safety aspects, the Maintenance Operative will also be responsible for maintaining the decoration of the home, ensuring the home and grounds are kept to a high standard.
- Ensure all minor repairs and audit requirements are fixed in a timely manner.
- Maintain the boiler house and refuse area, ensuring that clinical waste and rubbish is removed from the home.
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Carry out all required tests and checks for various systems of the home on weekly, monthly, annual basis.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Competent in general building maintenance.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. Although the Welsh Government has not yet made vaccinations mandatory for everyone working within a care home environment, Hallmark Care Homes require all team members to have had at least one covid vaccination with the intention of having the second vaccination. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to and do not have an evidenced exemption, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now