Tunbridge Wells - Chamberlain Court Care Home
Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st December 2021
Permanent - Full Time
£10.22 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Hospitality Services Manager, the Host is responsible for delivering high standards of hospitality services, dining experience expectations and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
The Host will ensure that all residents and visitors are greeted in a polite, friendly and professional manner. Customer service will be at the forefront whilst also ensuring enablement is supported where appropriate.
- Greet residents, relatives and all visitors to the home in a warm friendly manner, offering refreshments where appropriate and always present a professional image.
- Assist the Reception Team and the Lifestyle Team when required with activities relevant to job role.
- Support residents to maintain independence by pouring their own drinks and helping themselves wherever possible, and providing residents with room service and regular opportunities for refreshment.
- Ensure dining rooms and communal areas are well presented, clean and well stocked at all times enabling residents to support with table laying should they wish to.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Customer service focussed. With 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the food and beverage industry.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now