Head of Domiciliary Care
Shenfield - Santhem Retirement Village
Name of home
Number of hours
14th January 2022
Permanent - Full Time
£40,000 - £45,000 plus 10% annual bonus plus 10K bonus on achieving a CQC Outstanding Service
Hallmark Care Homes is a family owned provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 21 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Our new retirement village development, Santhem Residences in Brentwood, Essex, offers all future residents extremely high standards of complete and bespoke care within a 55 apartment assisted living environment, a first for Hallmark Care Homes. The assisted living development features luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. Communal areas include a staffed café/bistro, a bar, library as well as a wellness centre, cinema and hairdressers all for our residents to enjoy at their leisure.
Reporting to the General Manager, the new role of Head of Domiciliary Care will strive to maintain a high quality care service throughout the Assisted Living facility.***** This is a unique role and career development is excellent for the right candidate to progress in to a regional operations management role as we expand and open new retirement villages in the future
- Manage the recruitment processes for all team members and ensure the facility is fully teamed in all departments.
- Ensure financial KPIs and budgets are met and exceeded where possible.
- Work alongside the senior management team in order to develop strategies for the planning and delivery of high quality and innovative domiciliary services.
- Ensure the delivery of services are effective and efficient, ensure good and safe practices take place for all activities, and ensure all services are reviewed and improved on a regular basis.
- Hands on care experience and building the domiciliary business in the private fee marketplace
- Domiciliary Care management experience
- Good relationship skills to network and sell the concept
- Local area knowledge. The requirement is to initially service the new retirement village and at a later stage develop business external in the local community
- Quality delivery of care – monitoring, regulation and governance to aim to achieve an “Outstanding Service”
- Qualified. Holding a managements qualification, or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care (or working towards).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team within a similar role is essential, ideally within a domiciliary care / retirement village
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
***‘ Santhem Residences are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time’
To apply for this great opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now