Receptionist - Weekends
Bath - Midford Manor Care Home
Name of home
Midford Manor Care Home
Number of hours
13 hours per week
31st January 2022
Permanent - Part Time
£10.90 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for ensuring a there is a welcoming, professional and friendly atmosphere upon entering the home or sales office. The Receptionist will ensure all visitors are welcomed, provide refreshments, ensure telephone calls are handled in a timely manner and provide support to the management team.
As this is a commissioning care home, we are looking for an experienced receptionist to support the team on weekends at our sales office based in Broad Street until the home opens later in the year. At present, the requirement is solely for weekend support but when the home opens this requirement will change and the specifics will be decided at a later date.
- Ensure that the overall presentation of the reception provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image of the home.
- Assist the Business Administrator in various administration duties and support the Customer Relationship Manager with sales enquiries and ‘show arounds’ of the home.
- Ensure that residents receive their post and prepare all outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all training is coordinated with the home, making team members aware of course that are available.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced. A Receptionist background and experience working in a team is essential.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now