Caldicot - Cherry Tree Care Home
Name of home
Cherry Tree Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st January 2022
Permanent - Full Time
£20,000 per annum
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The Lifestyles Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that meaningful, enjoyable, engaging and stimulating activities are planned and implemented in the Home for all residents.
The Lifestyles Coordinator will motivate and inspire their team members in the Home to be involved with and engaged in the activities for the residents. They will provide reports on the effectiveness of activities and regularly review and refresh the activities for all residents accordingly, and ensure they are in line with the policies and procedures and best practice guidelines for relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Develop an innovative seven day a week activity program. The activities will incorporate the Six Dimensions of Wellness; Social Wellness, Physical Wellness, Emotional Wellness, Sense of purpose, Intellectual Wellness and Spiritual Wellness .
- Design the Home’s newsletter that reports on the Home’s events and activities.
- Network in the local community to establish relationships with local businesses to collaborate in future planned activities and build up a volunteer base.
- Ensure there is always sufficient equipment and resources available for the team to engage with the residents, and increase opportunities to create meaningful relationships.
- Ensure all risk assessments are carried out on all activities both inside and outside the home, and ensure safe practices are followed at all times.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with working with the elderly, both living with and without dementia.
- Confident. Building relationships is a huge part of this role, both inside and outside the home.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. Although the Welsh Government has not yet made vaccinations mandatory for everyone working within a care home environment, Hallmark Care Homes require all team members to have had at least one covid vaccination with the intention of having the second vaccination. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to and do not have an evidenced exemption, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now