*£500 joining bonus!*
Join Hallmark Care Homes today to be a part of a team providing exceptional care and support to our residents at one of our newest homes - Henley Manor!
Why chose a career with Hallmark Care Homes?
Being a care assistant with Hallmark Care Homes is a rewarding role providing outstanding residential, nursing and dementia care and support to our residents.
New to care? We welcome all candidates who are ready to join a workforce dedicated to helping others. We are committed to supporting you by enrolling all of our care staff on to our fantastic induction and training programme which will fully equip you to fulfil this rewarding role and develop a career pathway within our growing organisation!
We are looking for care assistant to join us on a part time or full time basis to work the following shifts:
- Days 8am to 2pm/2pm to 8pm or 8am to 8pm
- Nights 8pm to 8am
- Weekend availability required
Benefits & Rewards:
- Taxi service paid to and from work for employees residing in the following areas - Reading , Twyford , Benson and Wallingford
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to our referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £150 per referral!
- Life assurance
- Development opportunities - grow with us as an organisation
- Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more!
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.