Tunbridge Wells - Chamberlain Court Care Home
Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
37.5 hours per week
31st January 2022
Permanent - Full Time
£10.22 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring a high quality of service within the home in order to maintain a clean and welcoming environment for residents, team and guests.
- Ensure that cleaning duties are carried out in accordance to the cleaning schedule.
- Support the Head Housekeeper in reporting any defects or damage to furnishings within the home.
- Ensure that infection control policies and universal precautions are followed at all times and complete cleaning documentation in line with company policy.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are being met and attend training as required.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with working within a domestic environment, with relevant Health & Safety knowledge.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now