Senior Care Assistant - Days
Henley-on-Thames - Henley Manor
Name of home
Number of hours
22 / 33/ 44
31st January 2022
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time
£13.00 per hour
*£500 joining bonus*
Join Hallmark Care Homes today to be a part of a team providing exceptional care and support to our residents at one of our newest homes - Henley Manor!
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Assist the Registered Nurses, Clinical Care Manager and Care Manager with care delivery in the home, to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident’s care.
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management of the care team are carried out, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that each resident receives the meal or diet that he/she has requested and is suitable for his/her needs.
- To help with the admission and discharge of residents, including listing of resident’s property/clothing.
- Assist with all activities provided within the home to promote relationship centered care.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in a NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Experienced in a care position for a minimum of 2 years.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Taxi service paid to and from work for employees residing in the following areas - Reading , Twyford , Benson and Wallingford
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now