Wokingham - Alexandra Grange Care Home
Name of home
Alexandra Grange Care Home
Number of hours
20 hours pw
02nd March 2022
Permanent - Part Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Kitchen Assistant is responsible for providing high quality food service in the home to our residents.
Working as part of the catering team, the Kitchen Assistant will ensure the services and dining experience is of the highest standard and quality.
- Assist the Head Chef to provide high quality of food service within the home and support with meal service to the residents.
- Ensure that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist the Hospitality Services Manager with providing refreshments for the residents and guests to the home.
- Ensure the public areas such as dining rooms and café are clean and stocked appropriately.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in an NVQ Level 2 in Food Hygiene.
- Experienced in a busy kitchen environment, with one years’ experience in a catering background.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. As of the 11th November 2021 we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now