Senior Care assistant
Cardiff - Regency House Care Home
Name of home
Regency House Care Home
Number of hours
16.00 to 40.00
28th February 2022
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time
Anna Marie Zouaoui
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Assist the Registered Nurses, Clinical Care Manager and Care Manager with care delivery in the home, to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident’s care.
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management of the care team are carried out, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that each resident receives the meal or diet that he/she has requested and is suitable for his/her needs.
- To help with the admission and discharge of residents, including listing of resident’s property/clothing.
- Assist with all activities provided within the home to promote relationship centered care.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in a NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Experienced in a care position for a minimum of 2 years.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
Hallmark Care Homes are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for all residents and team members. Although the Welsh Government has not yet made vaccinations mandatory for everyone working within a care home environment, Hallmark Care Homes require all team members to have had at least one covid vaccination with the intention of having the second vaccination. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to and do not have an evidenced exemption, unfortunately we will not be able to consider your application at this time.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now