Bank Lifestyles Assistant
Leigh-On-Sea - Admiral Court Care Home
Name of home
Admiral Court Care Home
Number of hours
11th August 2022
£10.24 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As the Lifestyles Assistant you will proactively assist and engage in the delivery of meaningful, enjoyable and stimulating activities in the Home. You will provide support to the Lifestyles Team Leader to ensure other team members and residents know about and are engaged in the activities programme.
- Assist in the delivery of the activities programme, based on relationship-centred care principles, throughout the home that involves and includes all residents relative to them as individuals.
- Support the Lifestyles Team Leader to promote the events and activities to the team and residents, and report all successes and achievements to higher management.
- Support the regular review of all activities programmes to assess effectiveness, revising and refreshing activities for all residents as a result
- Encourage relationship-centered care with all team members in the home to ensure residents are empowered to make, or continue to make, Lifestyles choices relevant and appropriate to them
- Support the building of strong and positive external links within the local community for the Home to encourage volunteers and charity partnerships.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Caring and Compassionate. We are looking for enthusiasm and energy that will engage our residents to participate and enjoy the activities provided.
- Experienced with organising events and activities, and working with older people both living with and without dementia.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.