Hospitality Service Manager
Billericay - Anisha Grange Care Home
Name of home
Anisha Grange Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
14th August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
Hospitality Service Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hospitality Services Manager to join the Hallmark Care Homes family, as we strive to be the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
The Hospitality Services Manager will use their specialist knowledge to ensure the delivery of all the hospitality services to the highest standard. Reporting to the General Manager, you will use your expertise to supervise all aspects of hotel services, ensuring that staff carry out their duties appropriately, whilst promoting a positive and supportive working environment for all.
- Maintaining outstanding hospitality within the home by providing strong leadership, motivation and inspiration to their team members which will ensure people are cared for in a safe, hygienic environment.
- To uphold the environmental standards within the home coordinating between the housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and the care team.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the home and its residents.
- To build relationships with people in the home, championing their experience, taking on board their feedback and managing their expectations.
- Provide effective leadership to all hospitality and ancillary staff members.
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the Registered Manager and Senior Operations team
- Ensuring that restaurants are presented to the highest standard and the service provided is to a five-star standard whilst working closely with the chef and kitchen team to achieve this.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as Hospitality Services Manager within the hospitality sector (not necessarily Healthcare)
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property. (Does not have to be healthcare)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Access to our referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £150 per referral!
- Life assurance
- Development opportunities - grow with us as an organisation
- Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more!
“Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.”Apply now