Group Digital Marketing Manager
Billericay - Central Support
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
15th August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive plus bonus
About the Role
Are you passionate about the ever-changing face of Digital Performance Marketing? Are you experienced in developing and building a digital channel marketing but also attracted to the opportunity to drive forward a care business focused on providing a vibrant and engaging lifestyle for the people living with us?
As part of the Central Marketing Team, this NEW pivotal role is to form a key part of the team by assuming full responsibility for development and delivery of our Digital Marketing Strategy, to drive occupancy from digital channel lead generation.
This is an exciting time to join us, as having recently celebrated our 25th birthday, the Group has moved into its next dynamic stage of development where digital marketing plays a critical role in the delivery of our strategy.
With 19 Care Homes and an impressive ever-growing newbuild programme, we offer a challenging and rewarding environment for proactive and innovative individuals to flourish and develop.
So, if you love optimising conversion rates, are fascinated by the insights you’ll deliver from GA, and get your kicks from delivering lower CPAs, to support our big ambitions, why not find out more.
• To establish, manage and execute our Digital Marketing Strategy and resulting activity
• To establish, manage and execute new Strategies across all digital channels to raise awareness, attract and help convert enquiries
• To adopt new approaches to improving website structure, performance and visibility, driving traffic and SEO ranking etc.
• To manage, deliver and measure the effectiveness of Digital Marketing Campaigns
• To develop and implement marketing activity that delivers against commercial objectives
• To work as a team to produce engaging and inspiring content for all channels
• To monitor and track performance of SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns to guide future marketing activity and spend
• To demonstrate strong organisational and prioritisation skills, and the ability to manage own workload whilst working under pressure
• To demonstrate good stakeholder management skills to encompass interaction with internal colleagues and external agencies.
• To work within and maintain brand identity standards across all channels
What are we looking for;
- Extensive experience of planning and delivering demand through Performance Marketing
- CRO experience through site architecture development, and page optimisation
- You will be very comfortable operating in an ROI performance framework
- Experience of leading, developing and executing Marketing campaigns and strategy
- Experience of working within a creative environment, delivering Digital activation
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of proposing new ideas and approaches with confidence
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a marketing qualification
- Demonstration of a commitment to high standards of delivery with a strong customer focus and a hands-on approach
- A strong attention to detail with excellent literary skills
- Experience of managing budgets with sound commercial acumen and an attention to detail
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Access to our referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £250 per referral!
- Life assurance
- Development opportunities - grow with us as an organisation
- Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more!