Ipswich - Bucklesham Grange Care Home
Name of home
Bucklesham Grange Care Home
Number of hours
15th August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
up to £33,000
Are you an experienced Business Administrator with a strong financial background looking to excel in a challenging and more rewarding position where you can truly make a difference?
Business Administrators at Hallmark Care Homes are a vital part of each home’s management team, providing the General Manager with the support they require to ensure the running of a high quality and commercially successful home.
Our Business Administrators are relied upon to ensure income and outgoings are timely, effective, and accurately recorded, so strong commercial acumen is key to this position. You will provide HR advice to your General Manager as well as home-based staff, and supervise junior members of the administration team
Here at Hallmark, we work with an open, honest, supportive approach, where quality of care is at the heart of everything we do. As sector leading healthcare experts, we are proud to have the highest quality ratings across our homes across the UK.
NEED TO HAVE
• Good level of numeracy skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Experience within credit control, invoice chasing, purchase/sales ledgers, payroll, management accounts
• Administration experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft- specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
• AAT/NVQ Level 2 in Administration would be beneficial
NEED TO DO
• Support the General Manager to provide accurate financial information to central accounts team
• Check Management Accounts are correct, understand implications
• Ensure aged debt is collected and managed appropriately, encouraging timely payment of client accounts
• Promote a warm and welcoming environment for residents, families, and Hallmark staff
• Ensure rotas are complete
• Complete employment checks, recruitment and payroll for home-based staff
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude both over the telephone and in person
• Supervise and support the home’s administration team
• Manage safe contents
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
•Access to our referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £250 per referral!
•Development opportunities - grow with us as an organisation
•Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more!
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.Apply now