Tunbridge Wells - Chamberlain Court Care Home
Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
34.5 or 46 hours per week
31st August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
£21.79 per hour
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills, you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
You will work with the care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
- Assist the Clinical Care Manager with responsibility for clinical care in the home to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident’s care.
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- Assist with ensuring care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered.
- Ensure medication is ordered, administered and stored in line with company policies and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Develop and promote good communication with residents, relatives and team members.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified RN/RGN/RMN.
- Experienced in delivering high quality, relationship centered care.
- Knowledgeable in dementia care.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now