Angmering - Angmering Grange
Name of home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
Up to £35,000
Are you a Maintenance Operative who thrives on making a real and positive difference to the lives of older people? If so, Hallmark Care Homes would love to hear from you! We are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join our passionate team.
What Does Our Maintenance Operative do at Hallmark Care Homes?
We are looking for someone with solid experience in maintenance, building, DIY, cleaning and housekeeping. You will also need technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, as well as ideally some IT skills. Friendly and approachable, you will understand the importance of keeping high standards in and around the home, ensuring our residents enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable environment. From Minor plumbing and electrics, painting and decorating to looking after Health, Safety and Fire Regulation and Compliance within our homes, no job is too big or small for our Operatives!
What you’ll need;
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance role or very good handyman skills
- Good knowledge of relevant Health and Safety regulations and compliance
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Intermediate IT skills in Microsoft word and use of email
- Physically fit and able lift light items of equipment and furniture
- Able to use and maintain hand and power tools
- Ability to be able to prioritise, respond and adopt a positive approach to work
- Able to carry out some cleaning as directed
- Able to work on and maintain external areas
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Access to our referral and reward app care friends - earn up to £250 per referral!
- Life assurance
- Development opportunities - grow with us as an organisation
- Discounted high street and online stores, discounted hotels and travel, health scheme cash back and so much more!
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.Apply now