Brighton - Maycroft Manor Care Home
Name of home
Maycroft Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
19th August 2022
Permanent - Full Time
£24,000 per annum
*£500 joining bonus!*
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Maintenance Operative, the Maintenance Assistant is responsible for ensuring the home is a safe environment for residents, team members and visitors whilst maintaining a high quality of service within the home.
- Ensure all minor repairs and audit requirements are fixed in a timely manner.
- Support the Maintenance Operative with their daily, weekly, monthly and annual checks and compliance duties.
- Maintain the gardens and grounds of the home.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Competent in general building maintenance.
What we can offer you:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now